BIMPS, by virtue of being a professional institute focuses on imparting knowledge related to Management, IT, Technical, Computer and subjects through various courses. Training methodology needs to take in account that human beings are full of life sentiments, feelings, emotions, energy, and have potential to grow. In BIMPS we have designed and updated our syllabi for all the segments to meet industrial needs so BIMPS has various teaching aids.
- Classroom teaching by eminent faculty, visiting faculty, guest lecture involving Lectures, Power point Presentation and assistance.
- Stimulated situations and role plays to give students an insight into understanding of responsibilities of various professionals involved in management, IT, Technical education and Research.
- Video films and actual situations in Research and Education
- Role play, case studies, project assignments, presentations, group dynamic exercises, management games
- Assignments, Test, Q & A Session, Experience Sharing, Report writing and Exercises
- Special Class for communication skills development, analytical skills development, logical skills development program
- Workshops, Seminar, Personality Development Session are conducted for students to emphasize on problem solving through interaction and exchange of information on regular basis
- Computer labs with Broad Band Connection with TFT screens. Facility in campus along with e-Library.
- Some different teaching methodology such as role play, case study, projects assignment, presentations, group dynamic exercises, management games
- Students have access to well stocked library on Management, IT and Technical with latest books, Periodicals, newspapers, journals, Prints and records are available for reading and references.
The students gets exposure of Research work through Minor research Projects and major research Projects